Welcome to the Fourth Day of EACL 2021!
Today is the fourth day of the EACL. Today at 17:00 CEST, there is a second keynote by Fernanda Ferreira on “Putting things in order: Linearization decisions in language production”. The whole day consists of different papers live QA sessions. At your leisure before or during the conference, scan through the schedule, read the papers, and/or watch the videos. Decide which ones you want to talk to the authors about. Please note that from 18:00 to 22:00 CEST the Gather Town is open to simulate the real conference experience and socialization.
Multiple D&I and Social Events are also planned for the day; details available here. Some of these events are:
- Interactive Presentation on the Ukrainian Language with quiz and prizes
- Cultural Journey Around Ukraine (costs are covered by the conference)
- Student Research Workshop (SRW)
- BoF: Language Grounding to Vision with Grzegorz Chrupała
- BoF: Semantics: Lexical, Sentence level, Textual Inference and Other areas with Diptesh Kanojia
- BoF: Linguistic Theories, Cognitive Modeling and Psycholinguistics with Marco Baroni
There will be multiple mentoring and sessions that will be announced on the fly; keep an eye on RocketChat’s social event channel. Please see the Day 1 newsletter for tips for maximizing the conference experience, and the EACL’s code of conduct is in place.
On behalf of EACL 2021 General Chair and Program Chairs.